In celebration of the Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD release of The Hunger Games The Complete 4-Film Collection and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2, Lionsgate will be holding a special Hunger Games Marathon on Sunday, March 20th from 10 am – 11 pm at the Egyptian Theater in Los Angeles, CA. This all-day event will include screenings of all 4 films, a cast Q&A from actors and actresses throughout the films, sweet treats from Peeta’s Bakery, trivia games, green screen booth, and a Hunger Games inspired costume contest that you’ll want to win and so much more!
You may have seen this contest running on several of the other fan sites, where tickets were first come, first serve. Well we got permission from Lionsgate Home Entertainment to do ours a wee bit different. Rather than having to be quick on the draw and clicking a link to RSVP for tickets, we are slowing things down just a bit to hopefully give more of you a chance to enter.
Now here are all the contest details and rules.
- One (1) Pair of tickets to The Hunger Games Fan Marathon at the Egyptian Theater in LA on Sunday, March 20, 2016 (5 pairs available)
How to Enter:
- At 3:00 pm ET (12:00 pm PT) today, March 3, 2016, we will be tweeting a question on our twitter (@HungerGamesDWTC) with a special contest hashtag. To enter simply reply and answer the question, being sure to include the hashtag in your response. Please note if you don’t include the hashtag, we may not see your entry!
UPDATE!! Tweet us your answer to the following question and be sure to include #DWTCcontest so we’ll see your entry! Remember you have until 11:59 pm ET/8:59 pm PT tonight to enter! “What 3 Words Would you Use to Describe # to someone who has never read/watched the series?”
- UPDATE 2! Contest is now closed and no longer accepting entries! Thanks to everyone who participated!
Pretty simple huh?
- The contest closes at 11:59 pm ET (8:59 pm PT) tonight, March 3rd. Any entries timestamped after that point will not be eligible.
- Five Potential winners will be selected by random draw on Friday, March 4th.
- Potential Winners will be contacted via Twitter through DM’s so keep watch!
- Once notified the potential winners will be told a day and time when they will be receiving a special code to help claim their prize. If a “winner” is unable to retrieve their code on that day/time, DWTC cannot guarantee that their tickets will remain available.
- Winners must live in the LA area or be willing to travel to LA via their own means. NO travel or accommodations are included.
- Winners must arrive at the venue by 10:45 am PST on the day of the event or their tickets will be forfeited to the stand by line. No exceptions!
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Tickets courtesy of Lionsgate Home Entertainment
So be watching for our twitter question later today to enter and may the odds be ever in your favor!